1. The promoter is Mozzo Coffee of Unit 11 & 12 Chancerygate Business Centre, Manor House Avenue, SO15 0AE (the “Promoter” or “Mozzo Coffee”).
2. The Mozzo Coffee social media competition to win a stay at The Mayfair Townhouse, (the “Promotion”) is open to all UK residents and aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
3. Prize includes one night in a Junior Suite (1 room) including breakfast and Dinner for two adults at the hotels ‘The Dandy Bar’.
4. Travel and beverages are not included.
5. Dinner is to the value of £60 per person.
6. Prize is valid for 12 months, subject to availability and must be booked in advance. Excludes, bank holidays and 24th December 2021 to 2nd January 2022.
7. The closing date for this competition is March 14th 2021 at 23:59 (“Closing Date”).
8. To confirm entry, the individual must follow rules of said social platform post:
Instagram: Follow @mozzocoffee + @themayfairtownhouse, Comment/Tag who you’re inviting, Share the competition to your story
Twitter: Follow @mozzocoffee + @TheMayfairTH, Retweet post, Comment/Tag friend
Facebook: Like Mozzo Coffee facebook page + @TheMayfairTownhouse page + Comment/Tag friend
9. One winner will be selected at random; the winner will then be contacted via Social Media DM’s. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The decision of the Promoter will be final in every situation including any not covered in this document, and no correspondence will be entered into. There is one winner in total.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.
11. The names and the region of residence of the prize winner of this Promotion may be announced on our Social Media channels. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
12. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period across all platforms.
13. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
14. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
16. Any images shown in relation to this Promotion are for illustrative purposes only.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.