1. The promoter is Mozzo Coffee of Unit 11 & 12 Chancerygate Business Centre, Manor House Avenue, SO15 0AE (the “Promoter” or “Mozzo Coffee”).
2. The Promotor’s social media competition is one main prize: “Win a meal for two at ‘Inn The Park’ restaurant, located in Abbey Gardens in Winchester (x1 Winner)” and three runner up prizes “Coffee for two at the coffee cart at Inn The Park, Abbey Gardens”. (the “Promotion”) is open to all UK residents and aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
3. Prize 1 includes: A meal for 2 at ‘Inn the Park’ restaurant opening night (date TBC)
Prize 2 includes: Complimentary coffee for two at Mozzo’s coffee cart at Inn the Park
4. Dinner is to the value of £100 (total).
5. Runner up prizes are valid for 1 month (March 20th - April 20th) subject to availability. The Main prize (meal) is for Inn The Park’s opening night. If the winner cannot attend the opening night, he/she is allowed to either donate the prize, or choose an alternate date to attend, no later than 31st May 2021.
6. The closing date for this competition 19.03.21 at 23.59 (“Closing Date”). Winners will be an-nounced on 20.03.21 via DMs.
7. To confirm entry, the individual must follow rules of said social platform post:
Instagram: Follow @mozzocoffee + @innthepark, Comment/Tag who you’re inviting, Share post to your story
Facebook: Like @mozzocoffee + @inntheparkwinchester facebook pages, Comment/Tag who you’re inviting
8. Four winners will be selected at random (x1 Main Prize, x3 Runner Ups) and contacted via Social Media DM’s. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner(s). The decision of the Promoter will be final in every situation including any not covered in this document, and no correspondence will be entered into. There are four winners in total (1 Main winner, 3 Runner Up winners).
9. Winners must show proof of identity and confirmation of winning (DM from The Promotor).
10. Runner up prize winners are allowed to bring any friend/family to redeem coffee. The prize winner and their chosen friend/family must come at the same time to collect their free coffees (x1 coffee each).
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.
11. The names and the region of residence of the prize winner of this Promotion may be announced on our Social Media channels. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
12. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period across all platforms.
13. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforcea-ble, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the pro-visions.
14. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
16. Any images shown in relation to this Promotion are for illustrative purposes only.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.