FREE next day delivery on orders over £15
Ultimately how you like to drink your coffee is how you should drink it! Whether it’s black or with milk, double or single shot, fully caffeinated or decaf...here are a few top tips to achieving that magical brew at home...
If a milky drink is your thing, we’d recommend using fresh whole milk to give maximum sweetness and body. Or of course a plant based milk, such as soya, oat, almond or coconut.
Preparation is key…
- Flush your machine before use
- Use filtered tap water but if your tap water is particularly hard then use natural spring bottled water
- Warm your coffee cup before you begin with some hot water
Keep it fresh…
- Use the freshest coffee possible to get the best out of your brew
- Using whole beans & grinding them fresh each time you brew will help keep the aromas locked into your coffee
- Alternatively, buy small quantities of ground coffee (ideally use within 4 days) & store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place
For more top tips and advice on home brewing hit the link here where you’ll also find our handy mobile friendly guides on brewing with aeropress, cafetiere, V60 and espresso…
Simply put, the more we share, the more we can do. And we want to do more, which is why we set up the C2C Fund™ in 2015 and directly invest into it with every single coffee sale.
We see coffee as our vehicle to unite communities and connect the buzz you feel every day from caffeine, to the buzz of knowing you're empowering real change. Therefore we want to encourage our whole Mozzo Coffee community to share the love so if you invite your friends and family (via our super simple referral function) you'll both enjoy 20% off of our entire range (accessories included!) when they place an order.